In this episode, hosts Remley and Faith talk about how to care for students graduating from high school. How do we prepare them spiritually for life after high school? How can we serve them in our homes and churches during this major transition?
- Check out the titles we mentioned in this episode.
- Listeners can use code WTSKIDSPOD for free USPS shipping on your next order at westminsterkids.com!
- Connect with us @wtskids on Instagram.
Recommended Titles from Ep. 10
- Surviving Religion 101: Letters to a Christian Student on Keeping the Faith in College
- Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism (Paperback)
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism (Hardcover)
- The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
- Do Not Be True to Yourself: Countercultural Advice for the Rest of Your Life