Hosts Remley and Faith talk about how to help young people grow in love for God's people, why they need to know the why's behind church, and a tip for helping older kids and teens stay focused during sermons.
- Check out all the titles we mentioned in this episode.
- Here are Scripture journals you can use for older kids and teens for sermon notes.
- Listeners can use code WTSKIDSPOD for free USPS shipping on your next order at westminsterkids.com!
- Connect with us @wtskids on Instagram.
Recommended Titles from Ep. 7
- What Is the Church?
- Meg Is Not Alone
- God's Very Good Idea: A True Story of God's Delightfully Different Family
- The Big Wide Welcome Storybook: A True Story about Jesus, James, and a Church That Learned to Love All Sorts of People
- God Made Me for Worship: Helping Children Understand Church
- Redemption: The Church in Ancient Times (Risen Hope)
- Reign: The Church in the Middle Ages (Risen Hope)
- Reform: The Church at the Birth of Protestantism (Risen Hope)
- Renewal: The Church That Expands Outward (Risen Hope)
- Why We Love the Church: In Praise of Institutions and Organized Religion
- Love Your Church: 8 Great Things about Being a Church Member
- The Loveliest Place: The Beauty and Glory of the Church (Union)
- A Place to Belong: Learning to Love the Local Church